Thursday 8 September 2011

Review of Birthday Goodies

Just a few lovelies to show you from Scary's birthday presents.

Shall I start with the boring card?


A couple of little tea light holders.


I did try and get her a decorative bird cage but they were all too expensive for my pocket!

A pretty photo frame in her favourite colours.  Cheap and cheerful from Store 21.


A cutie umbrella, cos you know what English weather is like!


Scary loves peacocks so she had several things along those lines; including a notebook and a hair clip.


A hair band and tie that I crocheted in her current fave colour.


A cute little box and necklace from a charity shop.


Another little sweet box from another charity shop (good job she doesn't mind) to fit in with existing pots.


And I managed to fill it with charity shop and boot sale finds, running with the butterfly theme.


Yes, she did get a bit of money as well!  Along with a guitar; no picture, sorry.

And The Runner gets in on the making act as well.  He made this necklace for her.


Many other bits and pieces, too numerous to photograph, but these were my favourites, along with The Bag, of course, which seemed to take so long to make.


No, not that one!  The real sized one!


Oh, I almost forgot the slippers I bought for her (she suffers with cold feet, poor baby).


And Starfish gave her something she's been wanting with a passion for some time.



Shame he's not real!  Starfish and I went into the shop and said "we want Matt Smith please".  "Oh yes", the lady said.  "We've got one out the back."  Imagine our surprise if she'd come back with a real one! 

Well, if you've made it this far, I think you deserve a slice of cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!