Sunday 14 August 2011

A Typical Sunday

Well, I managed to get three teenagers out of bed before 9.00am this morning and off we jolly well trotted to our local boot sale.

We were on the hunt for Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVDs or videos!  Starfish has a new obsession and so we went with the students to hunt for them.

We came back with Series One on video and a truckload of Buffy books, so it wasn't a complete waste of time!

I also found a little something for 50p:


which will join all my other 'little somethings' in my current glass obsession.


Unfortunately, our little girl from Taiwan managed to find the High School Musical DVD and so we have had to sit through that as well!!  I say 'we' in the loosest sense.  I had to cook the tea, thank goodness, so only had to endure a minimal amount!

See you tomorrow for a giveaway as it is my 200th post.  Way hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!