Tuesday 2 August 2011

Buttons

I've been making quite a few of these lately:


and turning them into either hair clips or brooches. 


With some of them I like to put a button in the middle, but my buttons were in a bit of a mess and so I had to turn them out of boxes and bags and jars every time I needed one small pink button.

Time for a sort-out I thought.


So now they are all colour co-ordinated in jars to make it easier to find exactly what I want.  I even got our foreign students involved in sorting them.  They are really good at colours now!

However, now I have no excuses for getting them all made up!


Just as an aside, evidently Antiques Road Trip was in Honiton today.  Of course, I didn't see anything interesting; just their cars parked outside the church!

1 comment:

  1. ah! my mum made some of these and made them into brooches which i put on wooly hats in winter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!