Sunday 23 January 2011

Quick Update


As it was such a lovely morning, and unusually we had no children, we decided to take a walk.

We went to Branscombe and started at The Masons Arms, where we had the most scrumptious roast beef.  I would thoroughly recommend going there if you're ever in East Devon.  I wish I'd taken a photo of the meal!

We walked along the beach and gazed longingly at the little beach houses in the cliff.


Then I came home and settled on the ever deepening dent in the corner of the couch to carry on with some of my current projects. 

There are some leg warmers for my friend's daughter who has just moved to Edinburgh to study to be A Vet: yes, I am using the Crofters DK again!

And the new Lacy Blanket is coming on, but requires a bit more concentration!



Five motifs done, only 15 to go!

Well, that's all I have time for now.  I'll try and pop back soon as I have some plans for a giveaway hopefully to brighten these short days!

4 comments:

  1. You've described a perfect day for me - beach walk, lunch and then some crafting :)

    I love the crofter yarn - love watching the pattern coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you are clever! Those makes are superb! Ive noted the pub as we have just booked a camping trip to Devon in the summer. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful walk! I'm a bit jealous. All I see here at the moment are piles of snow. I live smack in the middle of the USA, so seeing the ocean is just a lovely treat for me. I've only actualy visited an ocean twice in my life! Love your projects too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!