Sunday 31 October 2010

Best Intentions

Well, I did have the best intentions of writing a few times a week throughout October with some Halloween themed crafty things but events (and BT) have conspired against me.

First of all, our internet went down and seemed to take an age to fix.  I also have a new Dell laptop, which is soooooo sloooooooow that everything takes three times as long to do.  Yes, the air has been blue - in more ways than one because the heating has also failed!!!  The hot water went a while ago, so we should have been prepared really.  Anyone got the odd £2,000 for a new boiler?

We have been away for a short break, mainly to warm up in a hotel!  I realised I really needed to do something about the boiler when Scary said excitedly when we reached the hotel: "Mum, Mum!  There's hot water coming out the tap!"

Can you guess where we've been?




There's also been a little bit of this:


I'll come back later and show you what we've been up to for Halloween. 

See you later .....

1 comment:

  1. oh no! I have a Dell laptop and i love it, it's not slow..!
    Hope you get the heating sorted, or u will have to wear a vest and long johns lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!