Friday 28 May 2010

In a Sulk

I feel a bit like these poppies; just about to pop!



Many thanks for all your kind words. 



Life has been a little hard on us lately but there is light at the end of the tunnel,



unless it's somebody with a torch bringing me more grief!

 

And today I have sold my beloved camper van. 

I am relieved that it hasn't taken too long (I hate the haggling part of sellling) but I am so sad to see it go.  I didn't want to sell it but my sensible side was telling me that it makes sense.

I don't want to be a sensible grown-up any more.  I don't care that my bank manager is breathing a sigh of relief at the amount of money in my account.  I am going to throw all my toys out the pram and sulk for the rest of the weekend,  Sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!