Tuesday 16 February 2010

Sweets

Ever since we had all those sweets around on Valentine's Day (yes, they are all gone!), I have had a bit of a thing about sweets and maybe making them into garlands.

We have these sweets which are made of glass on the coffee table:

and they usually reside in a very old ashtray (we don't smoke but I love it too much to throw it away).

So I had a little scour on the internet to see what I could find. There are a few sweet/candy garlands made simply with real sweets either hot glued or stapled together but I was looking for something a bit different to that.

More like these crochet sweets perhaps
but this is more like it:
This is another version on Flickr here


BUT this lady seems to have it bad


I hear you say obsession like it's a bad thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!