Tuesday 9 February 2010

Eat Your Greens

Remember those postcards I bought last week? Well, I found a suitable frame (used to have some Harry Potter postcards in) and popped them in this afternoon. Yes, I know the cupboard won't open now!

But this is the only place I have a hook that has good enough daylight to take a picture!!


Just in case you can't read the cards, they say:


MAKE DO AND MEND: well, I think we all do that in blogland, don't we?


EAT YOUR GREENS: children didn't think much of this!


KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON: no explanation necessary!


Over the last few days I have been making some of these and I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow but work and the low light levels have conspired against me (and I suspect my useless camera).

Just one last thing, so glad Sal's Snippets liked her present and many thanks for mentioning me on your wonderful blog!

See you tomorrow for some more Valentine crafty shenanigans!

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome...it was a lovely surprise!
    Have you joined in with Fi's (Marmalade Rose blog) 20 minutes a day crafting?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for some post cards like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!