Monday 18 May 2009

Unfinished Projects

Hello there



Well I never, I have my first comment! Thanks summerfete! I think that deserves a cup of coffee, don't you?


Life is full of PTA at the moment. Summer Fair in less than THREE WEEKS! Ahhhhhhh. Oh dear, why do I leave everything until the last minute? I've had a countdown on my Google page and I'm sure it said over 100 days last time I looked!


Must have been moaning a lot about how much I have to do, because Marathon Runner gave me THIS the other day ...




His black eye is coming along quite nicely, but it still hasn't given my mind much focus!



Lots of unfinished projects hanging around the knitting basket ....



How is that ever going to look like this ...I wonder?


And what about this ...





turning into this .....


?????????????????
Best of all: Is this ...





ever going to look like this ....







for a prize for the Pirate Treasure Hunt at the aforementioned Summer Fair?


ME? Panic? Don't know what you're talking about!
Must go....
PS Scary Daughter (brunette) wants to go platinum blonde! Shall we tell the Marathon Runner before, or after? What is it they say, forgiveness is easier to get than permission?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. See you again soon I hope!